Good morning, lovelies.
This whole putting an event together business has been quite the learning experience. *chuckles*
While we in no way procrastinated on this baby, we still could have started the planning even further back than we did–which boggles the mind, because I (Domh) worried we were starting too early! Not so much.
A few key items:
- Early pricing is over, it’s gone up slightly now to $40/workshop or $70/both.
- The venue is at a school, so it is a family-appropriate show–no nekkideness or cursing–some of the school staff may be present for this event!
- Tickets are on sale now, $15 in advance or $18 at the door.
- We will be selling raffle tickets ($1/ticket, $5 for 6, etc) with several fun prizes donated from a few local businesses and artisans, as well as dear friends and family.
- There may be a silent auction for a few art pieces and some other items, but that is still TBA.
- Showcase participants must be registered for at least one workshop or make a donation for the raffle or silent auction.
We are super excited about this…getting everyone up to Traverse City for a change, and of course having the incomparable Na’imah here to teach us awesome things. ‘Cause you know we’re not-so-in-the-closet Bollywood geeks!
As always, if you have questions about anything, don’t hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com.
Domh & Kat